Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Peter Coppens <pc...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/27 14:57:17 UTC

Re: pdf-image extension - exception when referred page does not exist

Jeremias,

Have you ever found the time to make progress on this? Or did I miss the
message on the list?

Is there anything I can do the help to move this forward?

Thanks,

Peter

Posted by Peter Coppens <pc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

)

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Sorry, Peter, I forgot about it. I've just published a new version.

On 27.11.2008 14:57:17 Peter Coppens wrote:
> Jeremias,
>
> Have you ever found the time to make progress on this? Or did I miss the
> message on the list?
>
> Is there anything I can do the help to move this forward?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter
>

> > From: Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
> > Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:23:44 +0200
> > To: <fo...@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
> > Subject: Re: pdf-image extension - exception when referred page does not exist
> >
> > I will take a look at this ASAP.
> >
> > On 01.10.2008 13:47:13 Peter Coppens wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> When referring to a page that is not present in the pdf, the pdf-image
> >> extension throws an exception.
> >>
> >> SEVERE: Exception stack tracejava.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 3,
> >> Size: 2
> >>         at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:546)
> >>         at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:321)
> >>         at org.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDDocument.getPageFormat(PDDocument.java:776)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.fop.render.pdf.pdfbox.PreloaderPDF.loadPDF(PreloaderPDF.java:114)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.fop.render.pdf.pdfbox.PreloaderPDF.preloadImage(PreloaderPDF.java:
> >> 73)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.ImageManager.preloadImage(ImageManager.ja
> >> va:165)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.cache.ImageCache.needImageInfo(ImageCache
> >> .java:96)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.ImageManager.getImageInfo(ImageManager.ja
> >> va:112)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.fop.fo.flow.ExternalGraphic.bind(ExternalGraphic.java:79)
> >>

> >> Is it thinkable to (optionally) change this behavior so that a "SEVERE"
> >> message is logged but that processing continues...much like fop's standard
> >> behavior when referring to non-existent images.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Peter
> >> --

Jeremias Maerki

Re: pdf-image extension - exception when referred page does not exist

Posted by Peter Coppens <pc...@gmail.com>.
Resending - I have the impression the first attempt did not make it for some
reason.

Peter

: