Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Tim Gerundt <ti...@gerundt.de> on 2002/10/29 23:52:44 UTC

[NEW] /docs-2.0/howto/index.xml

Hello!

I made a "index.xml" for the howto-docs.
Its only a little overview of the files.
Mostly i use the <summary> from the files.

*ww*

Tim

Re: [NEW] /docs-2.0/howto/index.xml

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Tim Gerundt wrote:

> I made a "index.xml" for the howto-docs.
> Its only a little overview of the files.
> Mostly i use the <summary> from the files.

fine! Just committed. Sorry for the delay; it seems, the people here are
all busy at the moment ;-)

nd
--
Real programmers confuse Christmas and Halloween because
DEC 25 = OCT 31.  -- Unknown

                                      (found in ssl_engine_mutex.c)