Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jg...@tomitribe.com> on 2015/06/17 18:13:58 UTC

Java EE 7 status page

Andy is currently working on a 7.0.0 milestone release, so Roberto has
whipped up a Java EE 7 status page:
http://tomee.staging.apache.org/javaee7-status.html

Please shout if you think we need to get anything else on here.

Jon

--
Jonathan Gallimore
http://twitter.com/jongallimore

Re: Java EE 7 status page

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Thanks Andy for cutting down the TomEE 7.0 milestone.

This page looks awesome. Thanks Roberto for the contribution.
We definitely need more like those.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro