Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/01 17:42:45 UTC

Re: Code donation: wink-client using AsyncHttpClient

On Oct 28, 2010, at 5:08 PM, jfarcand wrote:

> OK thanks everybody.
>
> I will rebuild from the trunk and do the code donation.
>
> A+
>
> -Jeanfrancois

Sounds great. I haven't really looked at the code, but sounds like we might want a Software Grant. Is that what you are planning? Or were you simply going to donate the code?

--kevan

Re: Code donation: wink-client using AsyncHttpClient

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
There really isn't all that much code in there... its 2 classes + a test class.  "Software Grant" sounds like heavy process muck.  IMO a patch should be fine here.

--jason