Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/19 18:37:58 UTC

Fwd: Travel Assistance for ApacheCon NA Las Vegas 2019 now open.

Hello everyone! This year, I know of at least two submissions to
ApacheCon Las Vegas that are related to Log4j. While the schedule
hasn't been confirmed or posted yet, TAC has opened up applications
now to be able to go to ApacheCon. If you'd love to come to ApacheCon
this year but are financially unable to afford doing so, please take a
look into the Apache TAC for financial assistance in getting you out
to ApacheCon! I'd love to see everyone in person this year (I'm hoping
to go this time).

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Enjoy, everyone!

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: Fwd: Travel Assistance for ApacheCon NA Las Vegas 2019 now open.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carter Kozak <ck...@ckozak.net>.
Hi Folks,

Posted by Carter Kozak <ck...@ckozak.net>.