Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Roel Bindels <ro...@protomation.com> on 2004/10/14 10:30:21 UTC

spamc/spamd or spamassassin

Hello,

I installed the new version 3.0.0 of SA. I tried to run as spamd/spamc but
somehow there is no flag in the mailheader that indicates it has beeing
checked.

When I changes the spamc call in procmailrc to spamassassin then it all
works fine. Has anyone an idea what this problem could be

In the mail log I can see that with the spamd/spamc the mail is beeing
checked. but all messages are clean.(what's incorrect)

I really want to change my setup to the spamd/spamc config, so any ideas are
welcome.

greetings
Roel Bindels