Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Lu, Boying" <Bo...@emc.com> on 2015/09/28 08:23:32 UTC

Does Cassandra 2.2.1 works with Java 7?

Hi, All,

The latest stable release of Cassandra is 2.2.1 and I notice the following line in the "Requirements" section of  README.asc comes with the source codes:
Java >=1.7 (OpenJDK and Oracle JVMS have been tested)

Does this mean that Cassandra 2.2.1 (binary release) can work with Java 7?

Thanks

Boying

Re: Does Cassandra 2.2.1 works with Java 7?

Posted by Paulo Motta <pa...@gmail.com>.
Yes, the target version for 2.2 is 1.7.