Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jose Guevarra <jo...@iqcd.ucsb.edu> on 2005/07/13 22:02:00 UTC

White list by IP address

Hi,

Is it possible to whitelist an IP scope?  Say I want to trust every one in
192.168.* . Is there a way of adding this scope of IP's to the spamassassin
whitelist?

Thanks,

Re: White list by IP address

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
Jose Guevarra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to whitelist an IP scope?  Say I want to trust every one in
> 192.168.* . Is there a way of adding this scope of IP's to the spamassassin
> whitelist?

It's not a whitelist per-se, but if you add those IP's to trusted_networks, said
emails will wind up matching ALL_TRUSTED if they don't go through an untrusted
machines.