Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Jason Dobies <jd...@gestalt-llc.com> on 2004/04/16 18:50:00 UTC

Axis 1.2 Support

Greetings,

I'm wondering what is the status of WSIF with regard to Axis 1.2. Are
there current plans to release a new version of WSIF that is compatible
with the Axis 1.2 beta?

Thanks,

- Jay

Jason Dobies
Java Application Developer
Gestalt LLC
jdobies@gestalt-llc.com
856.614.5433

Re: Axis 1.2 Support

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Jason Dobies wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I'm wondering what is the status of WSIF with regard to Axis 1.2. Are
> there current plans to release a new version of WSIF that is
> compatible with the Axis 1.2 beta?

hi,

AFAIK there are no plans but if you are willing to give it shot and see
what kind of problems come up (APIs should not change that much) we
should be able to put something together.

is there anything particular from AXIS 1.2 that you look forward to use
in WSIF?

thanks,

alek

Re: Axis 1.2 Support