Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by R Felipe <rf...@earthlink.net> on 2001/06/01 06:07:18 UTC

Security Example

How does the JSP Example on Security in Tomcat work?  It's asking for a login and password.  Who do I login as to test?  How does it work?  Are there any documentation regarding this?

Thanks in advance,

-Ray

Re: Security Example

Posted by Boris Garbuzov <bo...@borealissoft.com>.
Perhaps, name-password pairs are kept in server.xml. What about other
servers? Any standard about it?