Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/04/12 13:23:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M6 Released

The Camel community announces the immediate availability of Camel-Quarkus 1.0.0-M6

The artifacts are published and ready for you to download either from the Apache mirrors or from the Github repository. For more details you
can have a look at the github repository [1]

Many thanks to all who made this release possible.

[1] apache/camel-quarkus

--
Andrea Cosentino

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M6 Released

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I forgot about it. Let me forward it there too.

Thanks Zoran.

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Cameleers,

--