Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by sospartan <so...@apache.org> on 2017/04/21 06:53:46 UTC

Use builds.apache.org service to build weex

Dear mentors,
May I request the permission to use builds.apache.org, the apache jenkins
service. I'd like to use it to build weex binary daily and run our
integration test.
Weex's integration test require emulator which is very sensitive to
environment. Currently it's not stable with travis. I hope builds.apache.org
can help this.

According to wiki https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins,
should I ask here or in general@incubator?

--
Best Regards!

sospartan
https://weex-project.io

Re: Use builds.apache.org service to build weex

Posted by sospartan <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 3:23 PM, Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> wrote:

> I have added you to the group
>
>     $> modify_appgroups.pl hudson-jobadmin --add=sospartan
>
> However, I am not sure whether that is enough or not to set up a project.
> Let me know, if you need something else...
>
> Cheers
> Niclas
>
> On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 2:53 PM, sospartan <so...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Dear mentors,
> > May I request the permission to use builds.apache.org, the apache
> jenkins
> > service. I'd like to use it to build weex binary daily and run our
> > integration test.
> > Weex's integration test require emulator which is very sensitive to
> > environment. Currently it's not stable with travis. I hope
> builds.apache.org
> > can help this.
> >
> > According to wiki
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins,
> > should I ask here or in general@incubator?
> >
> > --
> > Best Regards!
> >
> > sospartan
> > https://weex-project.io
>

> --
> Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

sospartan
Phone:13588488290
HangZhou

Re: Use builds.apache.org service to build weex

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
I have added you to the group

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer