Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/05 16:44:09 UTC

Re: media file crud not working again

Gaurav, you are subscribed to roller-commits, right?  (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/Roller+Mailing+Lists)
-- You'll get an email each time a commit is made, detailing the changes
that were made within each changed source file.

Glen

Posted by Gaurav <ga...@gmail.com>.
I will subscribe myself to that list. I was not aware of it, I was
thinking that only commiters have access to it.
Thanks, Glen for this info :)