Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/10 01:07:00 UTC

[Android] CB-2627: Should we implement this before or after 3.0?

Hey

I'm looking at this issue right now, and it seems that this is
actually implementing a Capture API more than it's implementing the
File URI.  Should this be broken out into a plugin, or brought into
core, and is adopting a chunk of the Android Browser something that we
want to be doing?

Here's the issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-2627

Any thoughts?

Joe

Re: [Android] CB-2627: Should we implement this before or after 3.0?

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
While this is Media Capture API it is the declarative side of things
(so not as gnarly). I'm cool w it living in core as it is useful, and
less involved than the imperative API for Media Capture.