Posted to user@spark.apache.org by spark User <25...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/03/30 10:30:08 UTC

Unusual bug,please help me,i can do nothing!!!

Hello, I am a spark user. I use the "spark-shell.cmd" startup command in windows cmd, the first startup is normal, when I use the "ctrl+c" command to force the end of the spark window, it can't start normally again. .The error message is as follows "Failed to initialize Spark session.org.apache.spark.SparkException: Invalid Spark URL: spark://HeartbeatReceiver@xxxxx.168.137.41:49963".
When I try to add "xxxxx.168.137.41" in 'etc/hosts' it works fine, then use "ctrl+c" again.
The result is that it cannot start normally. Please help me