Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@nutch.org> on 2005/06/08 22:09:35 UTC

[VOTE] new Nutch committers

I propose that we add Jérôme Charron and Piotr Kosiorowski as Nutch
committers.  Both Jérôme and Piotr have contributed many high quality
patches to Nutch, giving me confidence that they can be trusted to
directly maintain it.

Formally, by Apache rules, we need a total of three +1 votes and no -1
votes from the Lucene PMC.  Votes by non-PMC committers and developers
are not binding but are encouraged.

My votes:

Jérôme Charron: +1
Piotr Kosiorowski: +1

Doug

Re: [Nutch-dev] Re: [VOTE] new Nutch committers

Posted by "yoursoft@freemail.hu" <yo...@freemail.hu>.
+2

Posted by John X <jo...@neasys.com>.
On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 01:09:35PM -0700, Doug Cutting wrote:
> I propose that we add J?r?me Charron and Piotr Kosiorowski as Nutch
> committers.  Both J?r?me and Piotr have contributed many high quality
> patches to Nutch, giving me confidence that they can be trusted to
> directly maintain it.
>
> Formally, by Apache rules, we need a total of three +1 votes and no -1
> votes from the Lucene PMC.  Votes by non-PMC committers and developers
> are not binding but are encouraged.
>
> My votes:
>
> J?r?me Charron: +1
> Piotr Kosiorowski: +1
>
> Doug

+2

John

Re: [VOTE] new Nutch committers

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
Doug Cutting wrote:
> I propose that we add Jérôme Charron and Piotr Kosiorowski as Nutch
> committers.  Both Jérôme and Piotr have contributed many high quality
> patches to Nutch, giving me confidence that they can be trusted to
> directly maintain it.
>
> Formally, by Apache rules, we need a total of three +1 votes and no -1
> votes from the Lucene PMC.  Votes by non-PMC committers and developers
> are not binding but are encouraged.
>
> My votes:
>
> Jérôme Charron: +1
> Piotr Kosiorowski: +1

Jérôme: +1
Piotr: +1

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: [VOTE] new Nutch committers

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
+2

Posted by Alexandre Dulaunoy <ad...@gmail.com>.
+2

Re: [VOTE] new Nutch committers

Posted by cn...@cetic.be.
What Jerome Charron is doing really interest me so I just want to support him
;)

Christophe Noel.

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
I agree, nice contributions, hence +1 * 2

Otis