Posted to user@struts.apache.org by rsilva <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2009/07/17 01:35:45 UTC

Re: [Struts 2] Date conversion general bug!

Hi,

I think this link can help.

http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/XW-670

Aloha,

Rafael Sobral

Posted by rsilva <ra...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

I solved my problem replacing the xwork library by xwork-2.0.8-SNAPSHOT.jar.

I was necessary to download the source of this version and build it.

Aloha,

Rafael Sobral