Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/22 16:41:06 UTC

SOLR-906 -- Re: Solr nightly build failure

>    [junit] Test
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.embedded.SolrExampleStreamingTest FAILED

How do you all feel about pulling the StreamingSolrServer out of the
main distribution until after 1.4 is released?

I currently don't have the time to investigate what is happening with
this.

ryan

Re: SOLR-906 -- Re: Solr nightly build failure

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>.
On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 10:41 AM, Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>   [junit] Test
>> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.embedded.SolrExampleStreamingTest FAILED
>
> How do you all feel about pulling the StreamingSolrServer out of the main
> distribution until after 1.4 is released?
>
> I currently don't have the time to investigate what is happening with this.

Someone else may have time to look into it though - perhaps keep it
for now... we can always pull it later.

-Yonik
Lucene/Solr? http://www.lucidimagination.com