Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Qingshan Xie <xi...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/01/31 15:08:12 UTC

[users@httpd] assistance !!

Sorry to bother with my troubles but Please I need your urgent assistance .
 I'm stranded in Dubai and need your help getting back home. I came down here on a short vacation this past weekend but unfortunately for me, I was robbed at a taxi park by a gang of 3 men. Everything I had on me including my phone, credit cards were all stolen, It was a terrible experience. The good thing is that I still have my passport but I just don't have enough money to sort my hotel bills and travel back home. Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to money  without my credit card since the robbers have my card now, I have made a report at the nearest police station and Also contacted my bank to block my cards but it would take atleast a week to send a new card to me,
Please I would really appreciate if you could help me out here. Please I need you to help me with a quick Loan and I promise to refund you as I get back in two days time. All I really need is about $2,150 but if the whole amount can't be covered, I would gladly appreciate any amount you can put in to help. Looking forward to hearing from you, I will check my email every 30 minutes for your reply because it's the only way i can reach you.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

regards
Qingshan Xie