Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io> on 2017/04/24 21:06:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Rajini Sivaram

The PMC for Apache Kafka has invited Rajini Sivaram as a committer and we
are pleased to announce that she has accepted!

Rajini contributed 83 patches, 8 KIPs (all security and quota
improvements) and a significant number of reviews. She is also on the
conference committee for Kafka Summit, where she helped select content
for our community event. Through her contributions she's shown good
judgement, good coding skills, willingness to work with the community on
finding the best
solutions and very consistent follow through on her work.

Thank you for your contributions, Rajini! Looking forward to many more :)

Gwen, for the Apache Kafka PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Rajini Sivaram

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@confluent.io>.
Congrats Rajini!

Posted by Michael Noll <mi...@confluent.io>.
Congratulations, Rajini!