Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2014/05/19 20:55:55 UTC

Please welcome Mihai Chira as the newest Apache Flex committer

Hi,

I am pleased to announce that the Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Flex has invited Mihai Chira to become a committer and that he has accepted.

Mihai has raised many good quality JIRA issues, including several with patches that have been accepted into the Apache Flex repository.

Please welcome Mihai as the newest Apache Flex committer.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Please welcome Mihai Chira as the newest Apache Flex committer

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Mihai!

Thanks,
Om

Posted by João Fernandes <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Mihai!

--

João Fernandes

Re: Please welcome Mihai Chira as the newest Apache Flex committer

Posted by va...@gmail.com.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Welcome Mihai!

Great to see you joining! :)

C.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología

AW: Please welcome Mihai Chira as the newest Apache Flex committer

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi and welcome :-)

Congrats :-)

Chris

Posted by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard dude.

----------------------------

Posted by Chris Martin <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mihai!!! :)

Welcome on board! :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex Committer
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Please welcome Mihai Chira as the newest Apache Flex committer

Posted by claudiu ursica <th...@yahoo.com>.
Congrats man, great to see you here.

Claudiu

Hi
On Tuesday, May 20, 2014 3:09 PM, Sugan Naicker <Su...@Dev-X.co.za> wrote:

Hi,

Welcome! Thanks !

Rgs,

Sugan Naicker
South Africa

Posted by Sugan Naicker <Su...@Dev-X.co.za>.
Hi,

Welcome! Thanks !

Rgs,

Sugan Naicker
South Africa

I am pleased to announce that the Project Management Committee (PMC) for
Apache Flex has invited Mihai Chira to become a committer and that he has
accepted.

Mihai has raised many good quality JIRA issues, including several with
patches that have been accepted into the Apache Flex repository.

Please welcome Mihai as the newest Apache Flex committer.

Thanks,
Justin

RE: Please welcome Mihai Chira as the newest Apache Flex committer

Posted by ma...@usmc.mil.
Gratz and welcome :)

-Mark

Posted by Tomislav Pokrajcic <to...@svemir.net>.
May the force be with you!
:)

Tomislav

On 19.5.2014. 20:55, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am pleased to announce that the Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Flex has invited Mihai Chira to become a committer and that he has accepted.
>
> Mihai has raised many good quality JIRA issues, including several with patches that have been accepted into the Apache Flex repository.
>
> Please welcome Mihai as the newest Apache Flex committer.
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

---