Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ <AB...@FOR-Scala.IT> on 2018/08/22 02:02:52 UTC

package org.apache.poi.xddf.usermodel.text implementing most of drawingml.CTText*

Hi all,

PR#109 is now ready for code review and later merging into trunk.
https://github.com/apache/poi/pull/109 <https://github.com/apache/poi/pull/109>

I would have liked to change the title of it, but since it already exists I have no rights on the PR, not even to open a new one for the same branch.

My current implementation exists as an alternative implementation to the partial and redundant implementations in XSLF and XSSF. At a later stage, we would need to make XSLFTextParagraph and XSSFTextParagraph extend from XDDFTextParagraph (as well as XSLFTextRun and XSSFTextRun from XDDFTextRun) in order to reduce the duplicated code in both existing local implementations of that part of DrawingML.

I will probably not reach the same replacement as was done with XDDFChart, but the ideal is very similar.

Best regards,
Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ

PS: I did execute the retest-ooxml target, but is it enough to make sure all required CT* and ST* classes are in ooxml-lite?