Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by cracru <cr...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/23 02:50:44 UTC

Basic Page Question for T4

If a build a page that only has properties defined as abstract
accessors and mutators, will T4 take care of cleaning up the page
before returning it to the pool?

Cuz I aint seeing this behavior.  If I use a page, then in a seperate
request do a

cycle.getPage(<name of previous page>);

I can see the page (in debugger) still has the previous values.
I am not using the @persist annotation, and I have not set persist to
true in the page spec.

I suppose I am missing something fundamental here?

Thanks, C.

Re: Basic Page Question for T4

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
This is a known bug, fixed in beta-4 I believe.

On 8/22/05, cracru <cr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If a build a page that only has properties defined as abstract
> accessors and mutators, will T4 take care of cleaning up the page
> before returning it to the pool?
>
> Cuz I aint seeing this behavior.  If I use a page, then in a seperate
> request do a
>
> cycle.getPage(<name of previous page>);
>
> I can see the page (in debugger) still has the previous values.
> I am not using the @persist annotation, and I have not set persist to
> true in the page spec.
>
> I suppose I am missing something fundamental here?
>
> Thanks, C.

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind