Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/10 12:35:39 UTC

WSDLs and URLs

Folks,

I think that I detect a pattern in some user problems, and I propose
some sample enhancements or changes.

The problems arise from creating a client proxy without a URL, and
thus getting into 'arg0' hell.

Our java-first 'pojo' sample does not call setWsdlUrl on the proxy
factory. I believe this works because we've got an interface on both
ends, so we are successfully using 'arg0'. Users copy this model when
calling services for which this doesn't work, and then bad things
happen to them?

Anyway, I think we need a better Aegis sample than the commented-out
line in the pojo sample. Do we need anything else?

--benson