Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by ichasco <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2007/10/16 15:44:12 UTC

Problem while doing installations in continuum

Hi all,

I am a starter with continuum and i have some "silly" questions. I have
created a schedule that execute itself hourly. Now, I want to create an
installations but... what is exactly an installation?  I´m going to
administration--> installation --> add tool and then i do not know what it
is. I have to put the path to something but, for what?

I´m sorry about this stupid question but i have just started and i don´t
know very how works continuum.

Thanks

Re: Problem while doing installations in continuum

Posted by Martin Hoeller <ma...@xss.co.at>.
On 16 Oct 2007, ichasco wrote:

> I am a starter with continuum and i have some "silly" questions. I have
> created a schedule that execute itself hourly. Now, I want to create an
> installations but... what is exactly an installation?

The concept of "installations" is new in continuum 1.1. Go read
http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/mini/guide-build-profile.html
for more information.

hth,
- martin