Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Michal Fijolek <mi...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/23 00:22:53 UTC

is there something like NumericalRangeField?

Hi,
I wanted to use something like DateRangeField, but only for numerical
ranges, not dates, so I'm looking something like NumericalRangeField.
I see that DateRangeField works with some numbers up to Integer.MAX_VALUE.
It's kind of hack, because parsing a year in a method
DateRangePrefixTree.parseCalendar(...) looks like this:
```int year = Integer.parseInt(...)```,
but in my use-case I need ranges with values greater than
Integer.MAX_VALUE, so it does not work. Is there any clean way to do this
or maybe I should implement it myself?
Thanks