Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Smith, Johnathan M." <js...@ubspw.com> on 2002/09/09 18:53:08 UTC

Select Options

I am trying to find out how to make a select (dropdown list) selected a
option at the time of the page is loaded.  Sample

1) I selected a option from my dropdown box and and click submit button
2) The FormAction find that I did not entered all the requested text boxs
and it redisplays the page

at this time I would like the option I selected to be reselected!

Johnathan Mark Smith
Divisional Assistant Vice President
Information Systems Division

Phone: (201) 352-1387