Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2003/01/07 05:06:17 UTC

build/compile problem (was: Re: [Announcement] IMAP/javamail access)

Hello,

I get hundreds of compile errors, when building Cocoon 2.1 from CVS. I
use Java 1.4.1 and Win 2000, the command line call was
"build webapp -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes". The reason is the new mail web
client. After deleting the directory
/xml-cocoon2/src/scratchpad/src/org/apache/cocoon/mail everything gets
compiled.

Furthermore while generating Javadoc I get hundreds of messages like the
following one:

[javadoc]
D:\xml-cocoon2\build\cocoon\src\org\apache\cocoon\caching\AggregatedCacheValidity.java:66:
duplicate class: org.apache.cocoon.caching.AggregatedCacheValidity
[javadoc] public final class AggregatedCacheValidity
[javadoc]              ^

Regards,

Joerg