Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com> on 2013/10/04 00:54:42 UTC

Status of 3.4.6

I just wanted to give an update on the status of 3.4.6. We have been making good progress, but there are still a number of jiras to get in. In particular, there are currently six blockers. We have patches for four blockers, so it is mostly a matter of finalizing them, but there are two that we still need to work out.

My goal is to get all blockers in and once they are in, I'll selectively bump the remaining ones for future versions. If I can get more help with reviews and patches, then perhaps we can get more in, so please consider spending some cycles on open liras, please.

-Flavio

Re: Status of 3.4.6

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Kudos Flavio. Here's the jira list if folks want to help out:
http://bit.ly/1a48QzL

I'm afraid I had to add another blocker (has a patch though), w/o this
committed it makes the release process for maven a hassle:

Patrick