Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jon Anning <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/12 16:55:54 UTC

Force snapshots to update always?

Afternoon all,

Is there a way of setting the behaviour of the -U (--update-snapshots)
switch to be the default when running mvn? Or do I have to set the
updatePolicy element to be true for each given repository?

Cheers,
- Jon Anning

RE: Force snapshots to update always?

Posted by Dave Hoffer <DH...@xrite.com>.
Jon,

Option I am aware of are:

1.  Pass the -U option in the build script of your CI server.
2.  Set the updatePolicy in your proxy server for all users.
3.  Modify the batch/shell script used to launch maven.

-Dave