Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Sumudu Chinthaka <cs...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/10 06:32:21 UTC

Drag and Drop Support for Mobile

Hi all

will there be any chance to have drag and drop support for mobile in future
releases of Apache Flex.

if not do we have any workarounds to achieve this

Regards
Sumudu

Re: AW: AW: Big problem with AMF on Adobe Air

Posted by Claude BERNARDINI <cb...@ultima-com.net>.
Yes, I think so.

Because before, this error fires rarely
And it becomes systematically now for a few days.
And I've no installed new SDK these days...

Posted by Krüger, Olaf <OK...@edscha.com>.

________________________________

Posted by Claude BERNARDINI <cb...@ultima-com.net>.
Thanks a lot, Antonio.

Posted by Helio Antonio Francisco Silva <he...@gmail.com>.

--
*Hélio Antonio Francisco Silva*
Desenvolvedor web

Re: AW: Big problem with AMF on Adobe Air

Posted by Claude BERNARDINI <cb...@ultima-com.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Claude,

RE: Drag and Drop Support for Mobile

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
You set interactionMode="mouse" on the DnD source list (but not on your app, which will still be "interactionMode="touch")
That will turn off touch scrolling and enable drag and drop.

And then set the DnD handlers on the list source and drop target as for desktop.

Maurice

I just want to implement a shopping cart where user can drag products from a list to a cart.
so what is the way to go about this

thanks
Sumudu

Posted by Sumudu Chinthaka <cs...@gmail.com>.