Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Deepti Bhogle <de...@coverago.com> on 2010/11/03 16:42:55 UTC

ftp2 - idempotent feature

Hello everyone,
I am new to the camel developers mailing list.
I am currently trying to use the ftp component in the camel 2.4.0 and trying
to use the idempotent feature to not iterate over already processed files.
The ftp2 component's document page says that all the options for file2
component apply for ftp2.
I have tried using idempotent=true in my ftp connection uri but all files
are still being processed.
Can someone tell me if I am missing something?

Deepti Bhogle
Software Engineer

Re: ftp2 - idempotent feature

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.