Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Chubutin <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/08 17:48:41 UTC

Create a component a encapsulate logic

Hi! I'm trying to create a component ( I used the archetype from the Camel
documentation), and inside the component I'm trying to encapsulate some
logic (call a HTTP endpoint, make a XSLT transformation and a JAXB for
desesiarlization).

IDK if I have to create an internal route to do all that things or if exist
some mechanism to create a route inside a component (not only create an
endpoint and call a processor).

So, I would to use my component like this

from://direct:foo -> to
(myComponent://example?httpURI=PARAM_1&xsltFile=PARAM_2&className=PARAM_3)

And inside my component I want to create this route

from://direct:internalRoute -> to:http://PARAM_1 ->
to:xslt:xsltTransformation?xslt=PARAM_2 -> unmarshall:jaxbDataformat

I want to use the others component to to this, like the HTTP Component and
XSLT. But IDK how to create that internal route .

Is this possible to do inside a Component?