Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by bianqi <bi...@163.com> on 2018/10/17 10:20:13 UTC

来自bianqi的邮件

  I am a developer from China.
  I would like to ask if the community version of impala is compatible with the community version of hadoop?
  Then when compiling the impala source code, there will be an error, the display is a coding error, can you provide some more complete compilation scheme? And which folders should be used after compilation.
  I built the impala source on centos7.5.
  I have already visited this website.
  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/Building+Impala
   I will be grateful if you can help me!!!!
                                                                                                                                                                     Thanks!

Re: 来自bianqi的邮件

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.
On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 10:59 AM bianqi <bi...@163.com> wrote:

>   I am a developer from China.
>   I would like to ask if the community version of impala is compatible
> with the community version of hadoop?

Hopefully, yes.

>   Then when compiling the impala source code, there will be an error, the
> display is a coding error, can you provide some more complete compilation
> scheme?

I don’t think I understand this question. What display? What error?

And which folders should be used after compilation.

I also do not understand this question. What folders do you need
information about?