Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Shawn Dahlen <sm...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/04 20:06:57 UTC

[Axis2] Relation to JBI Specification?

What are people's thoughts on the relevance of JBI and it relation to
the Axis 2 implementation?

- Shawn Dahlen

Re: [Axis2] Relation to JBI Specification?

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Shawn Dahlen wrote:

>What are people's thoughts on the relevance of JBI and it relation to
>the Axis 2 implementation?
>
>- Shawn Dahlen

hard to have any particular thoughts about something which is not
finalized AFAIK

is there (open source or not) (reference or not) implementation?

alek

Re: [Axis2] Relation to JBI Specification?

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Glen, you're on the JBI group right? What are your thoughts?

With my outsider instinct of JBI, it doesn't affect us directly ..
someone can use Axis2 to do a JBI impl.

Sanjiva.