Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mun Fai <mu...@viewqwest.com> on 2004/08/29 18:27:56 UTC

SpamAssassin + qmail help

Hi,

I'm running SpamAssassin 3.0.0-pre4 on a qmail box (setup as per
instructions at the life with qmail site). Spamassassin is invoked using
qmail-scanner for all incoming mail.  Things are working fine.

Now I'm trying to setup a spamtrap. I know I need to put something like
"| /var/qmail/bin/preline spamassassin -r" somewhere, presumably in the
.qmail file for the spamtrap account. Could somebody help me out here?

Second thing is that once the spamtrap is setup, spamassassin will
report all mails sent to the spamtrap (if qualified as spam) to razor,
pyzor, etc, right? Assuming the spamtrap is for my users to forward spam
mails to, wouldn't spamassassin report my users' email accounts as the
ones spamming?

Thanks and regards,

Lee