Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/18 16:46:56 UTC

DAS Java M2 RC4

The DAS Java M2 Release Candidate 4 is available at :

   http://people.apache.org/~kelvingoodson/das_java/RC4/

All snapshot references were removed and this release candidate is taged at

   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/das/1.0-incubator-M2/

Please review it, and if there is no issues, I'd like to submit this
to vote soon.

Changes from DAS Java M2 - RC3
   http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg09649.html
   http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg09612.html

Changes from DAS Java M2 - RC2
     http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-user%40ws.apache.org/msg00268.html

Changes from DAS Java M2 - RC1
     http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-user%40ws.apache.org/msg00242.html

What's new in DAS Java M2

  DAS Core features

     - MySQL support
     - Static Data Objects
     - Dynamic root for static graphs
     - "Unique" attribute on relationships

     - Explicit ResultSet shape definition
     - Improved logging
     - Programmatic Configuration
     - Helper for empty SDO Graph
     - Convention over configuration
        - Column named "ID" is the PK

        - Column named "xxx_ID" is the FK to table "xxx"

  DAS Samples
     - Tomcat integration and automated DAS samples testing (htmlUnit)
     - DAS Samples now have all dependencies and source code inside the

sample war

  For detailed user documentation and feature descriptions, access Tuscany
DAS Wiki page
     http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/DAS_Java_Overview

Please take a look at it and provide your feedback.

Thanks
Luciano Resende

Re: DAS Java M2 RC4

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I'm aware of the license issue and I'm coordinating the changes with
kgoodson for both SDO and DAS.

- Luciano Resende

Re: DAS Java M2 RC4

Posted by Kevin Williams <ke...@qwest.net>.
When the sample is deployed by the unit test the URL is
"http://localhost:8080/sample-companyweb/"
When it is deployed by hand the URL is:
"http://localhost:8080/sample-companyweb-1.0-incubator-M2/"

I suggest we either make these the same or document both.

--
Kevin

Re: DAS Java M2 RC4

Posted by Brent Daniel <br...@gmail.com>.