Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Seyed <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/19 04:48:07 UTC

Re: JDK 1.7 seems to be causing an issue with latest snapshot

Hit the exact same problem here.
Using jdk1.7.0_17
OpenJPA 2.2.1
Any advise?

Re: JDK 1.7 seems to be causing an issue with latest snapshot

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Since we never got to the bottom of the original posting, can you expand on
your test environment?  Are you experiencing this issue with the OpenJPA
JUnit bucket?  Or, are you experiencing this with your own application?
How are you doing your Entity class enhancement processing?  Are you
running in JSE mode or within an application server?

OpenJPA is tested against both IBM and Sun JDKs on a continual basis and I
don't believe we've experienced any issues like this.  So, if we can figure
out an environment that reproduces the problem, it would help with finally
resolving it.  Thanks.

Kevin