Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Zhengqingzheng <zh...@huawei.com> on 2016/08/11 11:27:24 UTC

答复: 答复: ignite 1.7 cache load problem

Hi  Alexey,
Thank you.  And by the way , I cannot use console.gridgain.com to generate the java code.
Due to security policies, I cannot upload anything from intranet to internet.

Cheers,
Kevin

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Hi, Kevin!

Actually code generation is a part of open source Ignite Web Console.
You may start Ignite Web Console locally and generate code.
See :
https://github.com/gridgain/apache-ignite/blob/master/modules/web-console/DEVNOTES.txt

--
Alexey Kuznetsov