Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Ni...@arsoe-trelaze.com on 2005/04/14 11:00:30 UTC

[commons-logging] Maven 2 repository structure

In the maven 2 repository the pom of commons-logging doesn't exist. I
found one in commons-logging/commons-logging-api/1.0.4/ but regarding to
the maven 1 definition of a commons-logging dependency, it should be in
commons-logging/commons-logging/1.0.4 as it is the common declaration and
will facilitate the maven 2 migrations.

Thanks

Nicolas,

Re: [commons-logging] Maven 2 repository structure

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Re: [commons-logging] Maven 2 repository structure

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Nicholas, is this a request to move something, a note to
commons-logging developers or just something you needed to get off
your chest?