Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Xeno Amess <xe...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/03 14:55:55 UTC

can we make a release for rat? last release is at 4 years ago.

Quite some things have been updated since the 4 years and I do think it is
worth a release.
For myself I want the threadSafe on rat-plugin's checkMojo, as I heavily
use parallel build.

Re: can we make a release for rat? last release is at 4 years ago.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
+1
Afaik the problem is absence of release manager :(
Unfortunately I can't volunteer :(

from mobile (sorry for typos ;)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Phil,

On Fri, 4 Feb 2022 at 18:57, P. Ottlinger <po...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for reaching out - there are plans to create a new RAT release,
> but due to the current political circumstances I'm unable to promise a time.
>
> I already requested a review partner for a release but didn't yet get
> any response.

I can suggest this release instruction:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki/Wicket-Stuff-Core-Release-Process
And I can help (Unfortunately also don't have much free time :((( )

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: can we make a release for rat? last release is at 4 years ago.

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi,