Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Savita_p_m <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/13 07:54:00 UTC

not able to deploy using webdav

Hi,

I am getting following error while trying for site-deploy,  I have
configured job using hudson to run maven goals.   Build extensions are
mentioned in pom.xml and the repository has the wagon-webdav jars.

However from command line it works properly where as it fails with the
following error when configured through hudson.

[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Unsupported Protocol: 'dav': Cannot find
wagon which supports the requested protocol: dav

Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.apache.maven.wagon.Wagondav.

Kindly help me if some one know the solution to this.

RE: not able to deploy using webdav

Posted by Richard Chamberlain <ri...@caplin.com>.
It's not possible to use webdav by default.

There's some useful information on how to enable it in this link:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Deploying+3rd+Party+Jars+With
+WebDAV

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
I keep on telling everyone to use freestyle. It's a running joke between
myself and Peter Reilly (of ANT fame) that 90% of the issues with Hudson are
the Maven project type!

On a side note I have a plan for giving people what they like of the Maven
project type (i.e. modularised sub-reports) with the stability of the
freestyle project type, but I have not had the chance to roll it out yet

-Stephen

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.

Posted by Savita_p_m <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,