Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Happy User <ha...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/31 16:33:31 UTC

Broker definition - activemq.xml - Fuse 6

I am wondering if anyone can help me with this.

I am accessing a topic using activeme:topic:TopicName in the
blueprint.xml(camel) and I have defined the broker for activemq(bean) in
activemq.xml in FUSE 6. But I am getting exception as username null or
password is invalid.

So, when I defined the activemq bean in my blueprint itself, everything
worked fine. Since I have around 40 blueprints in my projects which access
the same broker, it doesnt sound good to repeat the activemq bean
definition in all the bluprints. It would be ideal to define broker bean in
activemq.xml for once and just access the topci in all the blueprints I
need.

So what am I missing here?

Re: Broker definition - activemq.xml - Fuse 6

Posted by "kraythe ." <kr...@gmail.com>.
I would go take a look at the activemq.xml in the standard distribution.
Download it and unpack it and compare it line by line. It will probably
turn out to be something small.

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39>*

Posted by Happy User <ha...@gmail.com>.
Sure thanks

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Please use the vendor user forum for discussing their product
http://community.jboss.org/en/jbossfuse

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 8:29 AM, Happy User <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply but yeah I have already defined the bean in
> activemq.xml with the credentials as admin/admin :( Even then am getting
> this  javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: User name [null] or password is
> invalid.
>

> On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 6:34 AM, boday <be...@initekconsulting.com> wrote:
>
>> sounds like you need to either disable security in the activemq.xml or
>> setup
>> your Camel AMQ factory with the user/pw provided...
>>
>>     <bean id="activemq"
>> class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent" >
>>         <property name="connectionFactory">
>>           <bean class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory">
>>             <property name="brokerURL" value="vm://localhost?create=false"
>> />
>>             <property name="userName" value="system"/>
>>             <property name="password" value="manager"/>
>>           </bean>
>>         </property>
>>     </bean>
>>

>> Happy User wrote
>> > I am wondering if anyone can help me with this.
>> >
>> > I am accessing a topic using activeme:topic:TopicName in the
>> > blueprint.xml(camel) and I have defined the broker for activemq(bean) in
>> > activemq.xml in FUSE 6. But I am getting exception as username null or
>> > password is invalid.
>> >
>> > So, when I defined the activemq bean in my blueprint itself, everything
>> > worked fine. Since I have around 40 blueprints in my projects which
>> access
>> > the same broker, it doesnt sound good to repeat the activemq bean
>> > definition in all the bluprints. It would be ideal to define broker bean
>> > in
>> > activemq.xml for once and just access the topci in all the blueprints I
>> > need.
>> >
>> > So what am I missing here?
>>

>> -----
>> Ben O'Day
>> IT Consultant -http://consulting-notes.com
>>
>> --

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: Broker definition - activemq.xml - Fuse 6

Posted by Happy User <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by boday <be...@initekconsulting.com>.

-----