Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/07 01:03:23 UTC

bundleplugin release

Hi all,

as discussed previously, Rick and I have been working on getting the
bundleplugin into shape for the 1.0.0 release. I just resolved the
last remaining issue and deployed the new version to the snapshot
repo. Furthermore, I create a release candidate under releases and
added the current documentation form the wiki to the doc dir.
Additionally, I created a changelog too.

We intent to call a vote on it soonish so please let us know whether
there are any showstoppers.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: bundleplugin release

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
It's working now. I updated the plugin and deployed it to snapshots. Thanks :-)

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls