Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by menashe <me...@enativ.com> on 2006/12/22 07:20:06 UTC

SpamAssassin not launched

Until recently, I had the spamassassin launched for every email received via
a VB program that did a CreateProcess to which I passed the a command like
spamassassin.bat < infile > outfile.
Since several days, the CreateProcess is executed and the command syntax has
not changed but it looks like the batch file does nothing or is even not
laiuncehd. If I execute the command manually, everything works fine.
Is there a way to see if the batch file encountered any error?

Re: SpamAssassin not launched

Posted by ka...@ourldsfamily.com.
On Thu, December 21, 2006 11:20 pm, menashe wrote:

> Until recently, I had the spamassassin launched for every email received via
> a VB program that did a CreateProcess to which I passed the a command like
> spamassassin.bat < infile > outfile.
> Since several days, the CreateProcess is executed and the command syntax has
> not changed but it looks like the batch file does nothing or is even not
> laiuncehd. If I execute the command manually, everything works fine.
> Is there a way to see if the batch file encountered any error?

spamassassin.bat >> spam.logfile.txt

might work. But, I would suspect that the PATH env variable has changed in
some way...

Karl

karl
     _/  _/      _/      _/_/_/       ____________   __o
    _/ _/       _/      _/    _/     ____________  _-\<._
   _/_/        _/      _/_/_/                     (_)/ (_)
  _/ _/       _/      _/           ......................
 _/   _/ arl _/_/_/  _/ earson    KarlP@ourldsfamily.com
---
Senior Consulting Sys/DB Analyst
http://consulting.ourldsfamily.com
---
 My Thoughts on Terrorism In America right after 9/11/2001:
 http://www.ourldsfamily.com/wtc.shtml
---
 The world is a dangerous place to live... not because of
 the people who are evil, but because of the people who
 don't do anything about it.
 - Albert Einstein
---