Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Imtiaz Ahmed H E <in...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/10 06:28:01 UTC

Re: [REL 1.1] Problems with JDBC-based Search - Created ESME 279

For the record, I was always using FireFox and I didn't have this
straightforward problem before. It looks as if the problem crept in
during/after Dick's vacation since I fixed search during his vacation and
didn't have this problem.
As this and Dick's mail imply, it may have crept in since as part of the
changes to handle browser dependencies or maybe some other Message-related
code changes.
Should be easy to narrow down.

Created ESME - 279 :  Search result does not show message text for matches.

Imtiaz

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Still having problems with the stax deployment for search - it worked
once but then I deleted the working configuration by accident :-<

D.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by in...@gmail.com.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.