Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Sam Hagen <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/08 22:12:15 UTC

SOAP addNewUser confirmation

Hi All,

I'm using the SOAP api to generate new users.  I was wondering the
following, regarding this method of user creation:

   1. On the confirmation email, it uses the base url, defined in
   addNewUser and then modifies it to generate a confirmation link.  However,
   each time I click it, I'm confronted with "HTTP Status 404 -
   /activateUser"  The base url I'm using right now is
   http://localhost:5080/conferences/.  This is also the url I use to access
   the openmeetings interface.  Am I going about this in the wrong way?
   2. Is it was possible to generate the user, using SOAP's addNewUser, and
   automatically activate them without sending a confirmation email?

Much obliged for any help on this.

-Sam

Re: SOAP addNewUser confirmation

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.