Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kommineni, Sateesh (IndSys)" <Sa...@geind.GE.com> on 2003/05/21 15:08:42 UTC

unable to locate /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml (Struts on WAS3.5. 2)

Hi All,

    We are using Struts on WAS3.5.2 and when we try to host a sample struts
application we are getting the following Error.

    unable to locate /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml

    The Directory Structure of the Web Application is as follows :

   Document Root :   $WAS_HOME/default_host/struts-example/web
    Class Path        :  $WAS_HOME/default_host/struts-example/servlets

          - struts-example
               - web
                   -WEB-INF
               - servlets
                   -WEB-INF

     I have copied the WEB-INF folder into web and as well to servlets
directory.
     the struts-config.xml file is residing in the WEB-INF directory .

    Pls let me know how to resolve this..

Thanks in Advance
Sateesh

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."