Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/27 15:12:13 UTC

[io] ant patterns ?

Hi

is there any plan to support Ant-style patterns in commons-io
FileUtils.listFiles() ?
Ant patterns are simple and largely used to match files from various
folders, it could be a nice addition.
We could also get code from Ant itself

Cheers,
Nicolas

Re: [io] ant patterns ?

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
Cool,

will try to find some time to provide a patch based on existing IO code

Re: [io] ant patterns ?

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.