Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Karen Lease <kl...@club-internet.fr> on 2000/07/18 22:35:34 UTC

Outstanding bugs

Hi Fotis, Arved,

There are bugs in table breaking, as Marc Dorchain pointed out a few
days ago. I know about it and will do something about it.

Sorry that the table stuff has not come along much. Actually I've been
thinking a lot about properties: see my next message.

Karen
Fotis Jannidis wrote:

snip snip

> > Current outstanding bugs:
> > 1. Jon Mounjoy's reported bug where list interrupted by page break has bad
> > indentation
> > [Arved?]
> > 2. Some fatal error messages aren't descriptive of the real problem.
> > [Various]
> > 3. build.sh is not executable. [Steve]
>
> > Is that everything?
> >

> keep-next is implemented but quite broken: Text is doubled or disappears.

snip snip

Re: Outstanding bugs

Posted by Karen Lease <kl...@club-internet.fr>.
Hi Jordan,

If you have a fix, go ahead and commit it. I'm not going to be in a
position to deliver anything in the very near future.

Thanks a lot,
Karen

Re: Outstanding bugs